Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello Kitty Dress, Igloo, and Thank yous

Alice is so easy to please. This is the Hello Kitty dress I got her at Target yesterday. Talk about pure bliss. She couldn't stop spinning around after she put it on. She wore it all afternoon and evening yesterday and is wearing it again today. I'll probably have to draw the line if she asks to wear it again tomorrow.

I was so excited when I found this cute thank you idea at the Crafty Crow. Here is a sampling of the Alice's Christmas thank yous. She traced the letters to spell Thank You. Brad was out of town last night and it was bath night so I just didn't have it in me to take pictures of Will with his presents. Maybe next year!



We didn't get around to a craft yesterday. We made an igloo in the living room, which was a huge hit with both kids. Alice asked, "can we never ever take it down, ever?"

These are my little eskimos. Alice insisted that she is a princess eskimo. We watched a video on youtube about how igloos are made. Alice really enjoyed this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK9_jUUp4QE I lost count of how many times we had to watch it.


No comments: