Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Recap

I've fallen way behind with blogging. I have so many pictures of things we've done recently, so I'll just give a quick recap of Easter.

Here's the kids at the mall visiting the Easter Bunny.


This was Alice's favorite Easter craft. I bought a 3 dollar salad spinner from Target and we did homemade spin art. She loved it!


We took the kids to the annual Beaverdale Egg Hunt in our neighborhood. We really lucked out with the weather this year. I am remembering a hunt a few years ago when the temperature was 13 degrees. It was a perfect sunny day. As always, we were taken a little off guard when the air horn went off. Both kids stood there like a deer in headlights, but with a little prodding they had a blast.










After the hunt, Brad gave the kids their first golf lesson. I think they both got a little sunburned! OOPHS!



These are the beautiful flowers Mom sent for Easter. Thanks MOM!

On Easter morning the Easter Bunny left a trail of jelly beans to the baskets. Alice followed the trail to the baskets, Will ate his way down the trail.






Once again we hosted our annual Easter Brunch. We had a great time with good food and good friends.


Growing up, we made this bunny cake at Easter so I wanted to start the tradition with Alice and Will. They both enjoyed making it, but eating it was better!

No comments: