Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Like last year, I spray painted rocks to look like gold and the kids used a map to find and hide the treasure...





I tried to make a rainbow cake, but it was a flop. I am going to do this again one day because I think it will be really cool if I get it right...



The kids had a little St. Patrick's Day picnic with their friends from the coop...

It has become a tradition that the leprechans leave a trail of shamrocks from the kids' beds to the kitchen. And like last year they left Lucky Charms and green milk. Alice was thrilled but Will was a little skeptical about the whole thing...





The kids made shamrock necklaces that turned out super cute...




My two little leprechauns...

Rafaela took the kids to the parade. The candy was the highlight of course!

It was a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: